How to Recover from Holiday Feasting
Did you over do it over the holidays? I did. And now, I’m feeling low, slow and dumb. I am anxious to get back to my Whole 30 (which I’m committing to start Jan. 1) but I want to feel better NOW!
Some helpful hints I’ve found through some research are below.
- Take the morning to fast.
- Drink lots of water, tea (mint) and probiotics or bitters.
- Move, but don’t push it – focus on relaxing and getting some fresh air.
- Eat small meals with fiber, protein & fruit.
- Take a hot bath and sweat a little.
For more on these subjects, check out these articles: