PHASE GUIDELINES & FAQ
Lloyd Athletic Club is dedicated to keeping our members, staff, and all those in the community safe while social distancing during the COVID-19 crisis.
We believe that exercising is imperative for people to stay healthy, but as we adapt to new guidelines and move forward to operate in this new environment we also want to make sure we communicate our efforts and answer as many of your questions as possible. If you do not find an answer to a question below, feel free to reach out on Facebook.
PHASE 1 GUIDELINES
Things are going great even though we have been stuck in Phase 1 since June. We have been going beyond the recommendations from Multnomah County Health Dept. and the CDC and we have had ZERO reported cases of Covid-19 in or around our gym! A special “thank-you” goes out to all our members and staff that have helped keep us safe.
- The gym continues to be open 6am-8pm with occupancy limits. We ask that members check in and out in order to help us monitor how many people are here at the same time. Usage had been very light and we have never come near our limits so often times members have their own space to workout in.
- Members and staff will be required to wear face coverings in Phase 1, wipe down all equipment before and after use, and maintain 6 ft of social distancing. Class sizes are limited to meet these guidelines.
- Sorry there cannot be any showering, hot-tub/steam-room/sauna, drinking fountain use, Multi Player Court-Sports, ice, or towel service per the County’s guidelines.
- Members will be required to check in and verify they are not symptomatic. We ask all members and staff to wash their hands immediately upon entry and then again just before they leave. We have a thermal temperature scan available upon request.
- We have a limited Group Exercise Class schedule (sorry, no Senior Classes).
- Personal Training will resume. Trainers will wipe down all equipment for clients and maintain 6 ft of distance. Members and Trainers can use individual courts upon request by the client.
We appreciate the patience and care our members and staff have shown during this difficult time – we’re ready to begin seeing everyone again and look forward to things returning to normal.