One-on-one personal training is just what it sounds like: private workout sessions with your trainer—just the two of you.
Is It Right for You?
One-on-one personal training is an ideal program if you:
- Struggle with motivation and require someone else to hold you accountable to achieve your fitness goals
- Want the best results in as little time as possible
- Have a tendency to slack off in self-guided workouts or need to be pushed to excel
- Don’t have a strong support system and need or want consistent encouragement and feedback
- Have a busy schedule and don’t have time to plan your meals or workouts
- Desire a varied workout routine designed to meet your specific goals
- Want to learn about exercise and nutrition and how to integrate them into your lifestyle
Benefits of One-on-One Personal Training
- Highest level of personal attention
- Highest level of accountability
- Highest level of fitness and nutrition education
- Most flexible schedule options
- Seven day program planning and management
- Meal planning based on what you like to eat
- No planning required on your part because the planning is done for you
- Can attend unlimited group sessions (at no charge) in addition to your private workouts
$49-64 per session or $399-479 per month, depending on the number of training sessions you choose.