At-home personal training is just like one-on-one personal training, except it’s done in your home. We bring the workout and gear to you!
Is It Right for You?
At-home personal training is an ideal program if you:
- Are injured and sidelined from the gym and your normal workout routine
- Desire a private workout setting
- Struggle with motivation and require someone else to hold you accountable to achieve your fitness goals
- Want the best results in as little time as possible
- Have a tendency to slack off in self-guided workouts or need to be pushed to excel
- Don’t have a strong support system and need or want consistent encouragement and feedback
- Have a busy schedule and don’t have time to plan your meals or workouts
- Desire a varied workout routine designed to meet your specific goals
- Want to learn about exercise and nutrition while integrating them into your lifestyle
Benefits of At-Home Personal Training
- Highest level of personal attention
- Highest level of accountability
- Highest level of fitness and nutrition education
- Most private and comfortable setting
- Most flexible schedule options
- Seven day program planning and management
- Meal planning based on what you like to eat
- No planning required on your part because the planning will be done for you
$79-129 per session, depending on the number of training sessions you choose; monthly plan pricing on request.