You might be surprised to learn that the key thing we do in your free personal training session isn’t working out—it’s listening. Personal Training is about developing a program based on a client’s goals, lifestyle, budget, and timeframe. We understand that IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU! We never take a “one size fits all” approach.
The only thing more difficult than living with weight-related issues is talking about this highly emotional topic or walking into an unfamiliar environment. We understand because we deal with these issues on a daily basis and we help our clients face a variety of challenging, emotionally charged issues everyday. Don’t worry….it gets so much easier.
There is no shame—only sensitivity, hope, encouragement and optimism: the things you’ll need to achieve your fitness goals and claim the body, health and life you deserve.
What to Expect During Your Free Session
- We talk about your goals, lifestyle (work, family, etc.), injuries, challenges and potential obstacles to your success
- We take a look at what has and has not worked for you in the past
- We give you an idea of the time frame you can expect to achieve your goal, if you follow our recommendations
- We check your weight and body fat percentage (if you are comfortable with that)
- We do a light workout to gauge your fitness level
- After learning about your life, activity level, work and time commitments, fitness level, eating habits, budget, and most importantly, your level of commitment, we’re able to give you a clear idea of what an effective program will look like and even provide details of your health and fitness plan
- We go over all pricing options and answer any questions to make sure a program fits your goals and your budget before you sign up.